GGS Compressors Ltd T/A GGH HIRE are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy sets out the basis on which we collect personal data from you and the way in which it will be processed by us. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- When you apply for an account with us through paper, email or website
- Through any emails and telephone conversations?
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Company Name & Address for trading and registered
- Bank Details
- Invoicing Details
- Company House details
- Insurance Details
- Names of employees within the business, emails, Tel, Job Titles and some personal address’s
WHERE WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All personal data that you provide to us is stored on our computer Software’s which include Syrinx for Hire, Sage for Accounts and Sage Act for any personal address’s these are then secured on a server for back up reasons which is accessed by our outsourced IT Department. We also have a paper copy which you would have filled out when applying for an account with us.
For Suppliers you may have provided us with your company payment details, these are kept on our on line banking facility Barclays bank and a paper copy where you have given us permission to pay you by Bacs.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As a company we do not share your personal data with any third parties without your written consent. We will however, share your personal data with the following parties for the following reasons specified:
- CSUK - for storage, back up, disaster recovery and IT support purposes
- National Statistics – may sometimes ask us for some customer details
- CPA or any solicitors – for any payment issues
- Accountants – for all accounts purposes
- Trade References – we now and again receive trade references for your company
- Staff – all staff at GGS Compressors will see some of your personal data, i.e. accounts staff, hire staff, drivers delivering the goods, fitters repairing the machines etc
- Bank – as we hold your bank details on our Barclays online banking they of course have access to our database and can see our payments
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
How long we store your personal information depends upon the type of information we are holding and the purpose for which we need it. We don’t actually delete and details.
We will keep your data for the period of time you hold an account with us, to enable us to contact you, keep a record of your past and current Hire’s & Sales
If you haven’t used us in 1 year we will de activate your account which means will be stored in our archives but we are able to access at any time.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time
- You have the right at any time to ask us to rectify any personal data that we hold for you which is incorrect or incomplete.
- To request that we erase any information we hold about you
- To restrict the level of processing we carry out with your information.
- To object to our processing your information in certain ways
- To withdraw your consent at any time to our processing of your data.
We will comply with any request made under this section as soon as possible, and normally within one month from the date of your request. However, if necessary, for example if your request is particularly complex or we receive a number of similar requests, we may extend this period by an additional two months, but we will notify you if we need to do this.
Unless you state otherwise in writing we will retain all your personal details, if you wish to withdraw any consent or want to speak to us regarding your information please do not hesitate to contact us